Title: Cybersecurity Advisor, Business Development Coordinator
- Develop key business and marketing strategies to position our start-up product, a vulnerability management software (PulseCheck) to SMB owners.
- Educate SMB owners on cybersecurity awareness topics and the modern cybersecurity landscape, highlighting the need for vulnerability scanning software.
- Utilize OSINT to generate a targeted leads list of over 250 prospective customers, assisting the sales team in their outreach efforts.
Company: Log(N) Pacific
Title: LeveldCareers Cybersecurity Discord Technician (Volunteer/Internship Program)
I monitor the LeveldCareers cybersecurity course’s Discord channel, assisting those in the course with troubleshooting a diverse range of IT and cybersecurity issues. Primary topics covered are:
- Microsoft Azure, Virtual Machines, Active Directory
- Log Analytics Workspaces, KQL
- Firewalls, Network Security Groups, Virtual Networks
Company: Cyber Education & Awareness Community Outreach, December 2022 – Present
Title: Volunteer (Self-Organized Endeavor)
I advertise a self-organized, free cybersecurity consultation service for small businesses and families in my local community, covering cyber hygiene, online safety, and more. I am to:
- Empower small businesses and individuals with the knowledge and tools needed to maintain optimal digital hygiene.
- Deliver customized recommendations for password managers, MFA, antivirus, backups, VPNs, and online best practices for children, resulting in improved security and peace of mind for clients.
- Demonstrate expertise in home and wireless network security to a diverse range of clients, leveraging strong interpersonal skills to communicate complex technical concepts in a concise manner.
Company: Various (Independent Contractor), May 2018 – October 2019
Title: IT Support
- Saved client at least $54,000 by maintaining uptime and securing backups during a chain-wide Windows 10 installation on all back office workstations and PoS terminals, inspecting physical network infrastructure and PoS peripherals for damage.
- Lead a team of three IT Support Technicians tasked with troubleshooting, configuring, and patching Windows 10 and client’s proprietary software inside of a $1.3 million tour bus.
- Generated written weekly summaries to client, and contributed as an IT SME in the marketing department’s scrum meetings.
- Executed a $150,000 outreach campaign addressing cyber hygiene and cyber scam awareness such as password management, MFA, AV software, phishing, and other common social engineering attacks.
Company: Intelli-Shield, Inc., October 2014 – May 2015
Title: Data Center Assistant
- Assisted in the installation of thousands of feet of cat5, cat6, and power supply cabling in a multi-million dollar data center complex.
- Completed extensive security control training program as a prerequisite to employment.
Company: Terra Firma Consulting. 2012 – Present
- Assisted over 100 brands in executing experiential marketing using social media, guerilla, and traditional marketing.
- Utilized marketing strategy to drive successful lead generation campaigns resulting in exponential growth for clients.